Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: dajwid on January 17, 2012, 06:53:25 PM

Title: Nice seats
Post by: dajwid on January 17, 2012, 06:53:25 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-SPARES-/260937176314?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cc11154fa#ht_500wt_1287

Ignore the rest, nice seats  ;D
Title: Re: Nice seats
Post by: Amateb8 on January 17, 2012, 08:40:20 PM
I wonder whether one can use the rear seats of an aircooled in a Bis. Does the aircooled rear seats also fold down like the Bis?
Title: Re: Nice seats
Post by: nrg19uk on January 17, 2012, 11:19:29 PM
Nope the ac are fixed to the rear bulkhead and flimsy
Title: Re: Nice seats
Post by: bis13 on January 18, 2012, 06:54:14 PM
am i missing something here? those seats are crap.
Title: Re: Nice seats
Post by: Amateb8 on January 18, 2012, 09:01:48 PM
Many thanks for letting me know. It looks like I'll have to pursue my original plan of reulpholstering the seats of my red Bis. When I had a Fiat 600D, I seem to remember being able to fold the rear seats down.
Title: Re: Nice seats
Post by: Darrell on January 25, 2012, 10:28:13 AM
Rear ones have a cover on them.