Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: the duke of 126 on January 10, 2012, 09:01:39 PM

Title: 126 tilgate needed , pref in white?
Post by: the duke of 126 on January 10, 2012, 09:01:39 PM
I need a relacement tailgate in white please , anyone got one ?
Title: Re: 126 tilgate needed , pref in white?
Post by: russellgard on January 13, 2012, 12:16:59 PM
yes I do and in white.

No rust either. Cant remember if the window is still in it. Think so but will check.

How much is it worth?

I am in Glossop, East of manchester.

Russell
Title: Re: 126 tilgate needed , pref in white?
Post by: the duke of 126 on January 13, 2012, 06:10:12 PM
Im in essex so i reckon it would be too much hassle to post ? As for price u tell me ? :$
Title: Re: 126 tilgate needed , pref in white?
Post by: russellgard on January 14, 2012, 12:51:16 PM
happy to freight at your risk - normally around £20. No glass in it, but does have wiper motor.

I will check out a price I have absolutely no idea!

cheers

Russell
Title: Re: 126 tilgate needed , pref in white?
Post by: the duke of 126 on January 14, 2012, 05:36:28 PM
I would appreciate it , cheers,  ;D
Title: Re: 126 tilgate needed , pref in white?
Post by: dajwid on January 15, 2012, 03:25:50 PM
Aircooled or Bis ?
Title: Re: 126 tilgate needed , pref in white?
Post by: russellgard on January 15, 2012, 04:48:55 PM
Hi

It came as a spare for my BIS so assume it is for that car. No idea how to tell definitively!! I dug it out and it looks OK. A bit of rust around 2 of the drain holes on the bottom inside otherwise fine. No door card or window. How does £30 sound?

Russell
Title: Re: 126 tilgate needed , pref in white?
Post by: the duke of 126 on January 16, 2012, 12:08:35 PM
Sounds good to me , you want to pm me a tel number and i will call you