Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Kipster on December 29, 2011, 05:13:42 PM

Title: alternator 126 a/c
Post by: Kipster on December 29, 2011, 05:13:42 PM
Alternator required for 126 650 A/C.
PLease contact if any offers. Thanks.
Title: Re: alternator 126 a/c
Post by: dajwid on December 29, 2011, 08:44:20 PM
I think I have one on my spare engine,  :-

I will have a look.
Title: Re: alternator 126 a/c
Post by: Kipster on January 18, 2012, 09:45:09 PM
How much do you want for it Dave?
I am interested, sorry, not looked at the car since christmas and i have been tied up.
Title: Re: alternator 126 a/c
Post by: dajwid on January 19, 2012, 07:05:18 AM
I am not 100 sure it works, but you are welcome to it and give it a try.
Title: Re: alternator 126 a/c
Post by: Kipster on January 19, 2012, 09:28:14 PM
Is it removed from the engine Dave, i am quite happy to remove it to save you some time.
Thanks, Cliff.
Title: Re: alternator 126 a/c
Post by: dajwid on January 20, 2012, 06:58:09 AM
75% removed as on my spare parts engine, just let me know when you want to pop over

Dave
Title: Re: alternator 126 a/c
Post by: Kipster on January 23, 2012, 09:11:17 PM
I still have your tel number, i am a bit tied up training on my bike at weekends, training for a lengthy sponsored bike ride  :o.
I could maybe manage this Saturday?
I am in no hurry Dave, but i am definately interested.
Regards Cliff.
Title: Re: alternator 126 a/c
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on January 23, 2012, 09:22:44 PM
Hey Cliff , why don't you tell us about your sponsored ride  :)
You might pick up a few extra farthings on the forum  ;)
Title: Re: alternator 126 a/c
Post by: dajwid on January 24, 2012, 03:54:00 PM
Give me a ring, I should be around.
Title: Re: alternator 126 a/c
Post by: Kipster on January 28, 2012, 04:42:35 PM
Dave i will take and pay you for the alternator. Please keep it for me.
Title: Re: alternator 126 a/c
Post by: dajwid on January 28, 2012, 05:23:02 PM
Fear not it's saved for you.