Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Amateb8 on December 16, 2011, 07:50:56 PM
-
Interesting!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-convertible-600cc-engine-prototype-only-one-/280791235103?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4160763a1f
-
A nice little story there, but sounds like loads of bu....it to me. If it was for real and something desirable surely he would be able to sell it in Poland.
The last two CCZeros sold on eBay made around £1100. They are much better looking and designed/built by a proper kit car company...
-
What are those headlights from? I recognise them and can't put my finger on it...
-
So it was made from a 126 at the Tech college in Gdansk. Not a prototype at all, just a cut up 126. Made by the trainee Mechanics.
Not a hope of getting it registered in the UK.
As always I am the optimist
-
Come on cut the guy some slack he is trying hard & has reduced the price to a mere £2,500. OK so it looks like something from Whacky Races from the side view and the front end makes your average Lada look more Pininfarina in comparison. I guess that the spare wheel was mounted on that side to compensate for the weight of the driver as it's not quite a babe magnet so you would be going solo ;D
But what the hell I would give him £500 just to get it to Retro Rides next year , might put in an offer :-