Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Tommybsmith on December 01, 2011, 08:14:51 AM

Title: 650 air cooled engine
Post by: Tommybsmith on December 01, 2011, 08:14:51 AM
Hi all, I'm in the middle of rebuilding my air cooled 650, well..... I have it stripped down & the list of parts needed keeps getting longer!!
I was wondering if anyone knows of a decent engine out there? New/ used or reconned.
Wanting to weigh up the options as the parts list is getting expensive!

I've just got back from Cuba & wish I'd brought one back from there as there are thousands of 126's tootling about!!

Title: Re: 650 air cooled engine
Post by: dajwid on December 01, 2011, 02:55:51 PM
Pop an ad in your local Polish shop. I am sure you will get plenty of offers.
Title: Re: 650 air cooled engine
Post by: davidobi82 on May 16, 2012, 09:55:46 PM
Are you still looking for parts for Fiat??