Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: 1973/126 on November 28, 2011, 04:45:46 PM

Title: Anyone with Allegro pl account on here???
Post by: 1973/126 on November 28, 2011, 04:45:46 PM
 So guys as above, Is there anyone on here who has got a n account on Allegro pl???
 I need to order a silly bit for one of my bikes. Have tried to open an account before, but it just didn`t work.
 I would appreciate any help and I`m happy to pay some kind of a commission for your help!
 Thanks.
 Lad.
Title: Re: Anyone with Allegro pl account on here???
Post by: dajwid on November 28, 2011, 08:03:46 PM
What do you need, my wife is going to Poland on Thursday for a couple of days?
Title: Re: Anyone with Allegro pl account on here???
Post by: 1973/126 on November 28, 2011, 09:20:31 PM
 It`s this I`m after.
 http://allegro.pl/filtr-gaznik-silnik-jawa-perak-cz-i1952686083.html
 
Title: Re: Anyone with Allegro pl account on here???
Post by: bis13 on November 29, 2011, 07:32:27 PM
so you have an old jawa?
Title: Re: Anyone with Allegro pl account on here???
Post by: 1973/126 on December 04, 2011, 08:44:31 AM
 I haven`t got the Jawa Perak any more, but currently still got two CZ`s, a 1953-150C, and a 1963-CZ 505 three wheeler.
 Sometimes I feel like setting fire to them as the good old two strokes could be a right pain in the back side. I suppose is all part of the fun...
Title: Re: Anyone with Allegro pl account on here???
Post by: bis13 on December 04, 2011, 10:05:09 PM
i loved these bikes as a kid there were stacks of jawa cz and emz about but now they seem to have all but disappeared.