Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: f40fanatic on November 25, 2011, 07:59:46 PM
-
I need a new exhaust, im fed up with the standard one, does anyone know a custom/sports exhaust i can get?
-
Unfortunately, there is no after market sports exhaust like they do for the aircooled version. That said, you can always have one done with stainless steel. It will cost approximately £250. Check out this thread.
http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=5295.15
-
Thats my exhaust!! Sounds like a runway at stansted every morning down my street!! hehe
-
it is awesome! i realllly want one!
-
Unfortunately, there is no after market sports exhaust like they do for the aircooled version. That said, you can always have one done with stainless steel. It will cost approximately £250. Check out this thread.
http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=5295.15
I fitted a sports exhaust to a Bis couple of months back, not sure where it came from but I was told somewhere in Germany.
-
Abarth used to do an exhaust for the Giardiniera, this will fit the bis but it is no longer being made. But I did find this on ebay.
Item nr: 270786636633