Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: gsxr126 on November 13, 2011, 10:48:16 AM

Title: If only I had the money & space
Post by: gsxr126 on November 13, 2011, 10:48:16 AM
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HOT-ROD-1947-Fiat-Topolino-/300619125205?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item45fe4bd1d5 :o
Title: Re: If only I had the money & space
Post by: dajwid on November 13, 2011, 01:35:43 PM
Looks like he has decided not to to keep the Topolino 100% original.  :D
Title: Re: If only I had the money & space
Post by: Amateb8 on November 13, 2011, 11:04:45 PM
Looks great but prefer the car in its original form. A compromise would have been, the seller keeping the exterior original but with modified suspension and mechanicals. Sort of a wolf in sheeps clothing. Still looks good in its current form though.
Title: Re: If only I had the money & space
Post by: gsxr126 on November 15, 2011, 04:57:04 AM
This one should keep you happy Amateb8 ;D

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fiat-500c-Topolino-Station-Wagon-1954-/160678634359?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item2569316377