Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Hazey-n-Marc on October 13, 2011, 12:18:02 PM
-
Hello
Has anyone got an airbox for sale, I need everything from the top of carb, up. Bloody iffy k&n type thing been (allegedly) fitted.
Cheers.
Oh yeah, BIS(watercooled) uk (norfolk)
-
hi will have a look in the morning , i think i have a spare one will let you know cheers Pete
-
Which bit of the airbox do you mean, I have both parts, Top of carb and box that the filter goes in!
-
Need the whole thing, how much would you want?
-
Will get it out tomorrow and check condition then let you know, won't be a lot!
-
Hi i only have the air box that fits on to the carb ,let me know if you get stuck cheers Pete
-
The bit that fits to the carb is the most important, the rest I could probably cobble something together, assuming that leaves me with something round that points in a usefull direction.
-
Hi, I have both parts that you need, the part that fits on top of the carb and the box that holds the filter.
-
Cool, how much would you want? Colchesters not too far away, might have to be in ipswich soon anyway.
Cheers
Marc
Just checking that it is for bis(watercooled)