Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: taz24v on October 11, 2011, 06:04:56 AM

Title: Air Cooled Starter Motor
Post by: taz24v on October 11, 2011, 06:04:56 AM

The first part on my mahoosive shopping list, thanks
Title: Re: Air Cooled Starter Motor
Post by: nrg19uk on October 11, 2011, 12:32:41 PM
Take your old one to a motor refurb place, somewhere like this http://www.alternatormart.co.uk/
will cost you about 80-90 pound, if you get a second hand motor including the postage your taking a risk.

plus you maybe luck and have one on the shelf  8)
Title: Re: Air Cooled Starter Motor
Post by: hotdeffender on October 15, 2011, 10:40:51 PM
I have a brand new one, never used it, no gaurantees as ive had it for nearly two years. I assume it was refurbished as I doubt anyone actually makes them new, but bought as new and in the box.

Cheers

Lee