Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: cudhso on September 28, 2011, 08:16:16 AM

Title: 126 Softtop wanted.
Post by: cudhso on September 28, 2011, 08:16:16 AM
Hello,

Just as winter is upon us..... I thought someone might be wanting to part with their 126 softtop?  I have a nice warm dehumidified garage space waiting for the right car.

If I can't find a 126 Softtop I shall be buying an MG Midget (my wife wants a softtop to increase the fun factor next year :yikes) Please...... Someone.....

CUDHSO
Title: Re: 126 Softtop wanted.
Post by: 1973/126 on September 28, 2011, 08:39:21 AM
 Do you mean one with a fold back sunroof?
Title: Re: 126 Softtop wanted.
Post by: dajwid on September 28, 2011, 08:45:30 AM
Midget it is then ;D

They were never made, many very dodgy bodges about though. Make sure the car can be legally used in the UK, chances are it can't.

Title: Re: 126 Softtop wanted.
Post by: stuey on September 28, 2011, 09:32:09 AM
they ome up from time to time some better than other- i put a few bids on one on ebay once but missed out like this-

(http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrHqMOKi8E3ZEg2YezBN6S)s64GQ~~_35.JPG)
Title: Re: 126 Softtop wanted.
Post by: cudhso on September 28, 2011, 08:31:58 PM
I saw that one quite a while ago but was not in the market for one then.  I recall it was on for 2K.  That is the sort of thing I am looking for....

Richie