Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: ciaoflyer on September 17, 2011, 08:49:21 PM

Title: Safety Belt Anchor cover
Post by: ciaoflyer on September 17, 2011, 08:49:21 PM
Hi
Anyone got a pair of these.....

(http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/ciaoflyer/clip.jpg)

Sorry about pic quality but they are the covers on the rear seatbelts!  They are plastic.
Title: Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
Post by: dajwid on September 18, 2011, 07:51:12 AM
I have a couple of spare seatbelts rattling about. Can's see the picture though.

Title: Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
Post by: ciaoflyer on September 18, 2011, 07:53:36 AM
Cool, it's the cover that goes over the top of the belt, I shall take a photo of the ones I have!
Title: Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
Post by: ciaoflyer on September 18, 2011, 08:34:45 PM
(http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/ciaoflyer/DSC_0189.jpg)

(http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/ciaoflyer/DSC_0188.jpg)

Here it is, it covers the top mount of the rear seatbelt and you can clip the belt into it to stow it away.  I need a pair if poss anyone!
Title: Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
Post by: ciaoflyer on September 19, 2011, 06:52:59 PM
This part is hard to find, soured the net to no avail :(
Title: Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
Post by: dajwid on September 19, 2011, 07:36:31 PM
I won't get a chance to look until the weekend but I think I have some.
Title: Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
Post by: ciaoflyer on September 20, 2011, 06:59:18 PM
I won't get a chance to look until the weekend but I think I have some.

Thanks! ;)
Title: Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
Post by: Amateb8 on September 24, 2011, 07:20:20 PM
I was going to offer you a set from my blue bis but unfortunately, the previous owner of my red one sold literally every interior fitment behind the front seats including the rear seatbelts.
Title: Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
Post by: ciaoflyer on September 24, 2011, 08:36:45 PM
I was going to offer you a set from my blue bis but unfortunately, the previous owner of my red one sold literally every interior fitment behind the front seats including the rear seatbelts.

Darn it!  I was just gonna ask you about that!
Title: Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
Post by: ciaoflyer on March 01, 2012, 07:17:32 PM
I am still after a set of these, anyone?
Title: Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
Post by: ciaoflyer on March 18, 2012, 12:47:13 PM
Anyone please some one must have a pair...... :)
Title: Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
Post by: Trevor on March 18, 2012, 10:06:23 PM
Hi there, i should have them, if you want to email me at [email protected]

Cheers Trevor.
Title: Re: Safety Belt Anchor cover
Post by: ciaoflyer on March 23, 2012, 12:11:25 PM
Great and thanks!  They are perfect!  Fitted and in operation! :D :D