Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: squnqs on July 28, 2011, 04:25:38 PM

Title: WANTED 126p BIS
Post by: squnqs on July 28, 2011, 04:25:38 PM
Hello,

I'am new one on this forum.
I come from Poland but I'm living in UK!
When I was young my grandad and my dad has got 126p
Now is my time for this car. I want to get this car for my 18 birthday!

If someone have fiat 126p BIS for sale, please let me know.

e-mail: [email protected]
Title: Re: WANTED 126p BIS
Post by: badboy on August 11, 2011, 09:36:02 PM
i have a 126 bis for sale £800 it is in Oldham Lancashire
click on image of bonnet to see glitter paint work
(http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x367/bevan_bucket4/morephotosof126finished004.jpg)
(http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x367/bevan_bucket4/morephotosof126finished002.jpg)
(http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x367/bevan_bucket4/th_videoof126glitterpaint001.jpg) (http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x367/bevan_bucket4/?action=view&current=videoof126glitterpaint001.mp4)
CLICK ON IMAGE OF BONNET TO VIEW PAINT WORK
bob
07733353117
Title: Re: WANTED 126p BIS
Post by: fiatmaluch126 on August 11, 2011, 09:55:37 PM
Love the sticker badboy!   8)