Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: jumpinjacks on July 24, 2011, 01:31:16 PM

Title: What do you guys think of this 126?
Post by: jumpinjacks on July 24, 2011, 01:31:16 PM
An ebay find that I am considering bidding on later
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300576983237&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156
Title: Re: What do you guys think of this 126?
Post by: Amateb8 on July 27, 2011, 07:53:38 AM
I think this was a record price for an imported 126p for the model year. Did you win it? It looks in tip-top condition.
Title: Re: What do you guys think of this 126?
Post by: jumpinjacks on July 27, 2011, 11:41:51 AM
No I was outbid  :(
Title: Re: What do you guys think of this 126?
Post by: fiatmaluch126 on July 28, 2011, 06:32:35 AM
Very nice! same as mine except colour. Nice rear spoiler!   :P.  Low mileage too! As it's in km not miles. Sorry that you lost auction!  :(