Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: f40fanatic on July 14, 2011, 05:44:56 PM

Title: fuel tank wanted
Post by: f40fanatic on July 14, 2011, 05:44:56 PM
does anyone know where i can get a fuel tank for my 126 bis?
Title: Re: fuel tank wanted
Post by: mt2man on July 14, 2011, 06:16:26 PM
I have one, only problem is im in Fareham, and postage might be expensive to Kent! But willing to post if you make me an offer.

Jack
Title: Re: fuel tank wanted
Post by: 1973/126 on July 15, 2011, 07:20:27 AM
 I said it already, but I say it again. It`s no point to use a second hand tank, as they all pretty much the same. Full of rust and rubbish. You can buy a brand new one from Axel Gerstl, and it works out about £30 with delivery to UK!