Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: linden on July 07, 2011, 10:11:52 PM

Title: 650 engine and box wanted
Post by: linden on July 07, 2011, 10:11:52 PM
Hi ,if any one has an early 650 engine and box for sale please let me know..Condition of engine is not important as long as it is servicable.I am in Kent. I want it to replace the engine in my 500L. Cheers Dennis 07891072098
Title: Re: 650 engine and box wanted
Post by: Bar Vitelli on July 08, 2011, 06:38:36 PM
Hi there, I've got a broken gearbox for sale, think it will be possible to repair but I'm definitely not an expert.  I've seen a fully reconditioned one for sale on eBay for £750 but I'd be very happy with much less than that, if you're interested please let me know!
Title: Re: 650 engine and box wanted
Post by: linden on July 11, 2011, 08:20:15 AM
Thanks for your reply, but i i'll hang on and try and get engine and gearbox together .Cheers Dennis
Title: Re: 650 engine and box wanted
Post by: Darrell on July 11, 2011, 08:35:12 AM
Buy the one off e bay, enthusiasts won't part with 126 engines for a 500.
Title: Re: 650 engine and box wanted
Post by: linden on August 01, 2011, 06:42:57 PM
Got one :P