Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: mt2man on July 04, 2011, 12:39:15 PM
-
Here is a link to my ebay with some bits for sale but everything is availabe if you ask!
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/mt2man/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562
Thanks Jack
-
I guess the BIVA/IVA test was a problem?
-
Not another failure! sacrificed maluch, Darrell? :cry:
-
Have you still got the windscreen water reservoir with electric pump?
-
I still beleive i would be able to get it IVA'ed without too much problem. But my nan recently passed away and i stored it in her garage so i now dont have anywhere to keep it and with too many cars it has to go! it sold on ebay for £460 but they never came to pick it up and sold again for £400 but again never turned up! So its come to the point of stripping it and getting rid of it before the bungalow sells :(
I beleive i just replied to you on ebay but yes i do!
-
Did you get paid each time for it on e bay :o
If so this may be a good earner :P
-
I need the two front indicator lenses problem is i'm in Poland! Anyway, i can't understand why no ones bought/bid on the engine!? ???
-
Unfortunatly they did not pay! :( haha but ive had alot more interest in parts than i expected and doing quick calculations i should easily get the £300 back its cost me :)
If you PM me your address i could go ask the post office how much it would be to post to you if you wish?
The engine has loads of watchers but no bids yet! Hopefully it goes for more! haa
-
I may be interested in a tailgate (if this is a BIS?), a passenger door skin, and if you still have an interior that would be great too :)
It's not definate as I'll need my dad's advice first and it depends on the cost as well :)
-
It was converted into a pickup so i dont have the tailgate sorry :( i have a door though! And what interior bits do you want? It had classic mini seats fitted which have been removed so all that is really left is the carpet (wet and smelly) and the dash padding and steering wheel
-
Hi
Just wondering if you've got a light steering column switch (not sure if this is the correct name for it but basically its the part right underneath the steering wheel with the inicator/light controls on. Mine is a 1982 126.
Thanks
Rachelle
-
I sent a PM yesterday, I'm after the pedal box, is it available?
You can PM me or email me at nigel(at)fountainhead.cc
Thanks
Nigel
-
Sorry havet been on here much, is the light stalk wanted for a BIS? not sure if they would be the same, pm replied to!