Club126UK

Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Meetings & Events => Topic started by: Funkin Go-nut on June 21, 2011, 10:52:38 AM

Title: East Anglian Alfa Day and Italian Car Show 25th June
Post by: Funkin Go-nut on June 21, 2011, 10:52:38 AM
This weekend is the East Anglian Alfa Day and Italian Car Show at Oxburgh Hall in Norfolk.

I was planning on taking the 126 to this instead of my Alfa, anyone else fancy it?

There is an Italian Class in the concours but I dont think I would win any prizes :-)

Cost is £1 per adult and children are free. Your £1 buys you a group rate discounted ticket into Oxburgh Hall.

You can either just visit the gardens or get a joint ticket to visit the hall and gardens.
If you are a National Trust member, entrance to the hall and gardens are free.

Maximum discounted prices are as follows:

House and gardens priced at £6.95 for adults and £3.45 for children.
Garden and Estate priced at £3.45 for adults and £1.80 for children.

There is also a medieval re-enactment at the house too.