Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Reputable Companies => Topic started by: AlleyNiki on June 18, 2011, 09:21:58 AM

Title: Any spares in australia?
Post by: AlleyNiki on June 18, 2011, 09:21:58 AM
As the subject implied.. I'm in Australia and could use a spare parts store if I'm in an emergency.

At the moment I need a Fiat 500 rotor arm (one used in 500 / 600's) because my wife's 126 uses an older, Marelli distributor.

Anyone in Australia know of any stores? That would be great, thanks!

Alleyniki
Title: Re: Any spares in australia?
Post by: skelz on June 18, 2011, 12:13:08 PM
try these guys
http://www.turinimports.com.au/
Title: Re: Any spares in australia?
Post by: AlleyNiki on June 19, 2011, 12:48:15 AM
Thanks, I'll probably ring them as their listings of parts are a bit rubbish on their site. :)
Title: Re: Any spares in australia?
Post by: Allan on June 19, 2011, 02:27:54 AM
Try JC Automotive or Ant Freeman in NZ.