Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Rainbow 126 on June 17, 2011, 08:29:11 PM

Title: Looking for Fiat 126 Brochures
Post by: Rainbow 126 on June 17, 2011, 08:29:11 PM
I'm looking for Fiat 126 Brochures from other countries apart from germany.
I can change with german Brochures or i will buy the Brochures.

Please offer to : [email protected]

Thank you!
Title: Re: Looking for Fiat 126 Brochures
Post by: Amateb8 on June 19, 2011, 12:34:07 PM
There is a two page UK 126 Bis brochure in the Subscribers Section.
Title: Re: Looking for Fiat 126 Brochures
Post by: Rainbow 126 on June 20, 2011, 11:32:26 AM
Thank you. Where can I find this section? My english is not so good, sorry.

I' ve found, but I have no permission to look there. I got an error.
Title: Re: Looking for Fiat 126 Brochures
Post by: Eklipze3k on June 20, 2011, 03:05:34 PM
In order to access that section you will need to make a donation to the forum. Another place worth monitoring would of course be the various regional versions of ebay.