Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: BuggyMan on January 09, 2006, 06:19:04 PM

Title: 126 Spares For Sale
Post by: BuggyMan on January 09, 2006, 06:19:04 PM
Well I have finally parted the 126. I have used the engine gearbox and running gear for my buggy. So I have a lot left over.


A 126 shell
Doors
Bonnet
Boot
All Interior
Wheels
Tyres
Seats
Lights
Windscreen washer motor
Interior Trim
Bumpers
Exterior Trim
etc etc

The shell is in great condition apart from a couple of rust spots found when the bumber was removed. Nothing too difficult to fix.

If your are interested then let me know
Title: 126 Spares For Sale
Post by: Darkhorse on January 11, 2006, 03:23:10 PM
What mopdel is the car. I am interested
Title: 126 Spares For Sale
Post by: william on January 15, 2006, 09:00:27 AM
is there a badge off the car for sale

many thanx
william lakin :)
Title: Re: 126 Spares For Sale
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on May 18, 2006, 10:27:30 PM
Quote from: "BuggyMan"
Well I have finally parted the 126. I have used the engine gearbox and running gear for my buggy. So I have a lot left over.


hi, do you still have any wheels for sale? 12" 126 from a late (close stud pattern) aircooled?
Thanks

Michael