Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: 124cso on June 11, 2011, 02:32:00 PM

Title: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: 124cso on June 11, 2011, 02:32:00 PM
Hello there, I am looking for a pair of badges for the rear of my 86/87 FSM Niki as mine have been "souvineered" recently. Is there anyone in New zealand, Australia or Poland (3 countries where Nikis sold) have any or know of a source ?
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: fiatmaluch126 on June 11, 2011, 10:35:46 PM
I'll check at my local parts shop on Monday for a 650E badge here in Poland, I doubt i'll get the fsm nicki though. As i'm collecting a Polski Fiat badge as an extra for my back panel then.  ;D
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: dajwid on June 12, 2011, 09:42:27 AM
The 126 was never badged as a Niki in poland.

Niki badges will only be in Australia and new Zealand I think.
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: Allan on June 12, 2011, 09:55:06 AM
And Norfolk Island.
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: 124cso on June 12, 2011, 12:35:55 PM
And Norfolk Island.
And Tasmania too I suppose as it's part of Australia also!
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: dajwid on June 12, 2011, 01:20:04 PM
I though Australia was still part of the UK :P
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: Kipster on June 12, 2011, 01:56:15 PM
I though Australia was still part of the UK :P

Not part of, Owned  :D!
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: fiatmaluch126 on June 13, 2011, 08:00:14 PM
Shop here cant get 650 E badge, but someone is selling a load of parts on Allegro, and i've seen a 650 E badge there.  www.allegro.pl   Regards David
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: 124cso on June 14, 2011, 12:53:39 PM
Is there an english language option anywhere ?
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: fiatmaluch126 on June 14, 2011, 08:59:44 PM
Hi, you can try right clicking the page and scrolling down to... translate. It works for me sometimes! Regards David
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: bis13 on June 16, 2011, 12:08:53 PM
the badges for the 650e are on the "126 fan" site check it out i am sure you will enjoy....
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: 124cso on June 17, 2011, 01:20:53 AM
the badges for the 650e are on the "126 fan" site check it out i am sure you will enjoy....

Currently out of stock apparently, hence the request. The Niki badge is going to be the hard one ??
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: fiatmaluch126 on June 17, 2011, 09:34:57 AM
I saw a 650E badge the other day but it was on a car and owner was near car!  :o
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: 124cso on June 17, 2011, 11:05:31 AM
I saw a 650E badge the other day but it was on a car and owner was near car!  :o
Now now, that would make you as bad as the arsewipe who got mine !
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: fiatmaluch126 on June 17, 2011, 01:14:16 PM
I'm too old to rob now lol :$
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: gsxr126 on August 10, 2011, 03:20:40 AM
I have a niki badge, but its not in the best condition. Its yours if you want it
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: Allan on August 10, 2011, 04:53:53 AM
Have you tried JC Automotive? He may have some. 09 6389725 if you can catch him there.
Allan
Title: Re: 650E & Niki Badges.
Post by: 124cso on August 10, 2011, 01:57:31 PM
I have a niki badge, but its not in the best condition. Its yours if you want it

have sent you a PM