Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: markymarc on May 29, 2011, 06:51:51 PM

Title: Cinquecento rear spoiler
Post by: markymarc on May 29, 2011, 06:51:51 PM
I know, I know......its not a 126 or 500 part but just wondered if anyone knows of or has one?  Can be any colour or condition!!

Many thanks
marc
Title: Re: Cinquecento rear spoiler
Post by: dajwid on May 29, 2011, 07:17:56 PM
I remember a Cinq parts being for sale on Retro rides, i'm sure he was in Essex too, about a month ago.

Try the search, should be there still. If not have you tried:- http://www.clubcento.co.uk/

Good luck (had one for a while, loved it to bits).
Title: Re: Cinquecento rear spoiler
Post by: dajwid on May 29, 2011, 07:25:51 PM
Found it
http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=pfsw&thread=104770&page=1
Title: Re: Cinquecento rear spoiler
Post by: markymarc on May 30, 2011, 06:26:13 PM
many thanks for that, ive posted a message.

Cheers
marc