Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: skelz on May 22, 2011, 10:55:42 AM

Title: In great nick but 10Gs surely not
Post by: skelz on May 22, 2011, 10:55:42 AM
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fiat-126-FSM-Niki-1989-/330567540836?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4cf75c6064   :o
Title: Re: In great nick but 10Gs surely not
Post by: dajwid on May 22, 2011, 12:51:16 PM
Mmmmm, nice but that is a lot of money. Although 5oos are making similar money. So I suppose in a few years time, we will all be priced out of the market or all rich ;D
Title: Re: In great nick but 10Gs surely not
Post by: KAL SPL on May 22, 2011, 01:55:17 PM
I highly doubt anyones gonna pay that much for it !
Title: Re: In great nick but 10Gs surely not
Post by: green-fly on May 23, 2011, 09:02:12 AM
..about 6 and half grand in pounds..someone may go for it eventually, I guess they're rare in oz! difficult to value some cars but they will definitely rise in value,maybe not in line with 500's as the later cars will keep prices slightly in check I think but our cars are rarer than 500's already!
Title: Re: In great nick but 10Gs surely not
Post by: skelz on May 23, 2011, 09:52:23 AM
A good I mean really good 500 goes for about $20K  In Oz
Title: Re: In great nick but 10Gs surely not
Post by: damon500 on May 23, 2011, 11:53:58 AM
Well a 500D sold in Melbourne for more than that recently...
http://www.shannons.com.au/auctions/lot/?id=MJB4XS09687DLP28
Just can't believe what people will pay when they get too excited :P

Title: Re: In great nick but 10Gs surely not
Post by: Blonde126 on May 23, 2011, 04:54:48 PM
I suppose someone will pay that price, especially as according to wikipedia there were only 2,069 produced in Australlia, and I imagine by the time they pay for an imported Fiat 126, it could be as costly as what they're asking for on eBay.

It is in mint condition, the interior too, and with little milage and only a couple of owners it's a very rare find.