Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: badboy on May 19, 2011, 08:29:49 PM
-
i have some offers on the table as it were for a rear tailgate glass from down south but wondered if any one in the northwest has a heated glass for 91 water cooled BIS? alternatively a whole tailgate would do!
it would make life easier / quicker and cheaper is so.
077 333 53 117 text if you want
thanks
bob
-
I have a spare wheel, with tyre (not great) but im down south aswell. Could be going to Stanford Hall Autoitalia show though?!
marc
-
I have 2 spare maybe 3, I am also down south, essex too
-
are there no northern 126 owners out there? or has the damp northern climate rotted them all away :o
trying to get this on the road for 4th June for an 18th