Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: deesee on May 15, 2011, 11:42:13 AM
-
hi, looking for a solid rust free bonnet for my aircooled project if anyone has a spare to sell.
-
I have the bonnet from my bis which is in very good nick (I only took it off as I am powder coating the new bonnet and it has a couple of tiny dings in it (which are already filled as Its painted) which made it unsuitable for my purposes as you cannot powder coat filler)
only prob is its in kings lynn so would need to be posted- if you want pics I will take some and post them up but I would let it go for £25+postage- you could easily scotch it and repaint it with minimal effort.
-
yeah ideal, post some pics if you can. cheers
-
Inside-
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/cheekos10/5778e84f.jpg)
Outside-
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/cheekos10/dea7e2cc.jpg)