Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: dajwid on April 09, 2011, 06:18:48 PM
-
Here is the chance of a lifetime:-
??? >:( :( :o Is this a misprint or am I missing something? that is double the price the car was new.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1992-FIAT-PANDA-SELECTA-WHITE-/280655969162?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4158663b8a#ht_500wt_1156
-
it might have a real panda in the boot at that price....
-
Had bids now! Omg! :-X unbelievable!
-
Yes I agree,
I was at a car show 3 weeks ago and a MINI was for sale at 18,000 pounds and I had to look twice to believe it. There are people that will pay anything if you advertise it right ???
-
That has to be some "dodgy" bidding. I don`t believe someone would pay over £10k for a Panda... :o
-
I agree. It must be fixed. £10.2K! Lop off a nought and if it was a 4x4 Sisely special edition, it might be possible.
-
The bids are from people taking the p's - http://www.fiatforum.com/auction-watch/268212-he-serious.html
-
Definitely! ...by the way green fly is for sale again, ...50 grand and she's yours!! :D :D :D
-
Definitely! ...by the way green fly is for sale again, ...50 grand and she's yours!! :D :D :D
Deal!
-
Paypal invoice on the way! :D :D :P
-
£18k for a sixties cooper is a steal at the moment its tragic the prices minis command, my neighbour has a fully rebuilt example thats valued at £25plus!
-
25 quid is a bargain! :D ;D make it 26 for a deal..Hehe..outrageous actually!
-
oh K.... ;)