Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: ciaoflyer on April 03, 2011, 12:29:48 PM
-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/fiat-126-deville-/140529693320?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item20b838f288
-
Bit of T Cut and a polish and it will be fine :D
-
more like cut n shut .
-
1979...? Didn't 1979 have wheels like the 500R?
-
Only the Polish ones. I think the Italians must always given them the old stock to use up.
This car was advertised first with £200 pounds starting price and couple of pics. Didn't look that bad, bud now the seller got the idea from somewhere that they are worth a lot of money... not in this state...
-
I want a 126............ :cry:
-
I want a 126............ :cry:
Maybe you could buy, restore and sell them on?
-
Or, buy, own for 6 weeks, sell and cry!
-
My trailer donor car was in better condition than that.
-
When a baby fiat gets under your skin...you'll be crying for alot longer :P