Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: skoda_norman on April 01, 2011, 05:08:03 AM

Title: Haynes Workshop Manual for 126
Post by: skoda_norman on April 01, 2011, 05:08:03 AM
Hello. I recently bought a Fiat 126 and the next logical step of ownership is to acquire a Haynes manual. So if anyone has a manual that'll cover a 1983 650cc air-cooled 126 I'd be grateful if you could let me know. Condition doesn't matter as long as it's still readable.

Many thanks,

Rob.
Title: Re: Haynes Workshop Manual for 126
Post by: Aaron on April 01, 2011, 05:50:17 AM
There's an electronic version of the manual (not Haynes though) in the members section.  Just make a donation to the club and this will get you access to it. :)
Title: Re: Haynes Workshop Manual for 126
Post by: dajwid on April 01, 2011, 09:08:32 AM
Always plenty on Ebay. Or as already said, join and it's free
Title: Re: Haynes Workshop Manual for 126
Post by: skoda_norman on April 01, 2011, 11:17:03 AM
Ah brilliant, I'll have to have a proper look around the website.

There are plenty on eBay but only upto 77 with the smaller capacity engine. I could only find brand new ones covering the 650cc and I don't really want to pay £20 for a Haynes manual.
Title: Re: Haynes Workshop Manual for 126
Post by: Amateb8 on April 07, 2011, 07:44:09 PM
Try www.Amazon.co.uk. There is a couple of used Fiat 126 Haynes workshop manuals. Used prices starts at £1.49. Just type Fiat 126. Good luck.