Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: mcbonio on March 28, 2011, 03:48:40 PM
-
Hey all,
I'm looking everywhere for a white 126 aircooled or a BIS will do... Anybody have one they are thinking of selling? A massive bonus would be if it were on the road - taxed and MOT'd..!
Thanks,
-Mcb
-
How much are you looking to spend?
-
A VERY cheap aircooled on Ebay at the moment £400 buy now, Polish on Polish plates, but still a good price for an Aircooled at the Moment.
-
I'm looking for a CHEAP one I can fix up... I've seen yours Unabelladonna on Ebay, way out of my price range.. very night though. If I had the cash i'd buy it.! :P
-
I didn't mean mine, only just bought it! :o
-
Ah right.! Well I reckon I could spend about £600.. so nothing in amazing condition, but good enough to start me off in the wacky world of the Fiat 126... :D
-
Again the £400 aircooled is cheap, won't be on Ebay for long.
NOTE It's not mine or anyone I know. Just spotted it today. Just go for a SOLID car, all mechanical is fairly straight forward, but it's a Fiat, tinworms favourite food
-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-Fiat-126-Aircooled-engine-/270727176617?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f0898e1a9#ht_1445wt_932
This ones white, its air cooled and its cheap. Its a left hooker though.
-
Hi
Im selling two red 126 Bis's at the moment - both together for £400
I wil sell you a can of white spray paint for £7.99 - in fact Ill throw it in for free!
-
do either have a current MOT?
-
Hi
No neither of them are currently MOTd , the good one isnt too far away - it has sat for a couple of years so I dont know what all needs doing for it to pass, but I have been tinkering with it for a while so I think a few little bits ought to do it. I have a post in the For Sale section with all the details
I would say that the throttle/choke cable need adjusted, might need to check the tyres and apart from that it should be good to go. If you like I will take some pics and give you a full run down
Col