Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: UnaBellaDonna on March 15, 2011, 08:03:32 AM

Title: Dashboard Cover
Post by: UnaBellaDonna on March 15, 2011, 08:03:32 AM
Hi

Trawled the usual wbsites to find the original ribbed dash cover but to non avail. Anyone know wher I could get one? Not desperate as the bare metal look of mine is very retro and tidy, just know that it would have had one originally.

Ta.
Title: Re: Dashboard Cover
Post by: Amateb8 on March 19, 2011, 07:49:19 AM
Hello. There is someone breaking a Fiat 126 on ebay, give them a call.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-126-BIS-STEERING-WHEEL-CENTRE-HORN-F-REG-1988-/260743871357?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cb58bbb7d
Title: Re: Dashboard Cover
Post by: UnaBellaDonna on March 19, 2011, 08:25:35 AM
Cheers.
Title: Re: Dashboard Cover
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on March 19, 2011, 09:07:15 AM
I have removed a couple of those covers before, they are a bit tricky but do able. They were also made in colours to match the trim  [-/
Title: Re: Dashboard Cover
Post by: UnaBellaDonna on March 19, 2011, 09:29:06 AM
Yeah, hopefully mine should be fairly easy to find as black seats and door cards. I do like the bare metal look but fancy having it as an option.
Title: Re: Dashboard Cover
Post by: stuey on March 19, 2011, 09:38:31 PM
If it's the black bis one you are after i have a minty one on mine which I won't be using, I will be finally moving my bis to my house on tues if you are interested I will be selling it...