Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: UnaBellaDonna on March 08, 2011, 03:09:38 PM

Title: 1970's Owners Manual
Post by: UnaBellaDonna on March 08, 2011, 03:09:38 PM
Looking for a manual (or download/facsimilie) for my '73 126. Got the Haynes manual and can find the owners manual in German and Polish but not English.

Happy to pay.
Cheers.
Title: Re: 1970's Owners Manual
Post by: midvillesb on March 08, 2011, 08:00:40 PM
There's a complete copy of the handbook for the first generation 600cc cars in the subscribers' section - you just need to make a donation to the site to gain access.

If you'd like a hard copy, I think I have an original handbook knocking around at home somewhere. If you're interested, send me a PM and I'm sure we can do a deal!

Nice car by the way - welcome.

Mike
Title: Re: 1970's Owners Manual
Post by: UnaBellaDonna on March 08, 2011, 08:14:26 PM
Cheers Mike.

I'll probably subscribe as I believe the site is worth it. I may also tap you up about your coy too.

Thanks

Simon [-/