Club126UK

Members Misc => General Chatty Stuff => Topic started by: Wendywoo on December 26, 2005, 10:36:06 AM

Title: Baxter got an Mot for xmas!
Post by: Wendywoo on December 26, 2005, 10:36:06 AM
Hi all

Thought I would share my first trip out in Baxter with you.

Graeme told me on Friday that Baxter had failed his Mot and needed some welding, which didn't look likely to happen before new year.  Obviously, being a woman I checked through all his personal stuff looking for evidence cos I didn't believe him!  But I found an MOT failure sheet and I must admit I was really disappointed.

Then on xmas day the kids presented me with an MOT and tax disc (he's such a fibber!) I cried like a baby!!! So I went round the block several times on xmas morning!  The speedo doesn't work, the choke doesn't work and first gear is out of order but IT WAS FAB the best present a girl ever had!!!

I'm going cruising round the Medway Towns today, can't wait!

Hope you all had a fab day yesterday and looking forward to the new year!

Wendy
Title: Baxter got an Mot for xmas!
Post by: fiatfsm on December 26, 2005, 11:10:14 AM
brilliant, what a superb pressie :D
Title: Baxter got an Mot for xmas!
Post by: Chris Lakin on December 26, 2005, 10:01:16 PM
yer thats really cruel what they did, but certainly a super present, i wish someone got my 126 MOt'd for me this xmas! but tomorow my wheel arches will get a taste of the pressure washer i got for xmas :lol:

Wendy dont worry about speedo cable, i found that after a long time of not using the car the speedo cable had sort of stuck after a few days of using it, it freed itself up. hopefully yours will do too, un less its snapped. Just dont go near any speed cameras  :cool:

is baxter fun to drive?

regards

Chris
Title: Baxter got an Mot for xmas!
Post by: Wendywoo on December 26, 2005, 11:10:07 PM
He was brilliant to drive!

Just got to learn the knack again, I kept taking corners too wide.  People must think I've completely lost it - I was driving round beaming from ear to ear!

A pressure washer!  Be careful you might blow your bis away :D
Title: Grinning
Post by: paul harbinson. on December 28, 2005, 07:57:50 AM
Great what a pressie Wendy.I know what you mean about grinning I drive mine every day and still grin like a Cheshire cat,people must think i'm a right egit :D