Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: dajwid on February 14, 2011, 08:07:42 PM

Title: NEW RHD Lights
Post by: dajwid on February 14, 2011, 08:07:42 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190501206599&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Wow! Who is selling those :oops:
Title: Re: NEW RHD Lights
Post by: dajwid on February 17, 2011, 08:23:10 PM
45 watchers bidding slow, I will just stop the auction and put them back in storage for a couple of years I think.
LHD ones are selling for more.
Title: Re: NEW RHD Lights
Post by: dajwid on February 18, 2011, 03:37:31 PM
Auction cancelled. I am amazed people are willing to pay 6x the price for LHD lights or used lights sell for more.

Back in storage for a few years. If anyone is interested PM me with an offer, I have a couple of sets.

Title: Re: NEW RHD Lights
Post by: ciaoflyer on February 20, 2011, 08:52:18 PM
Relisted!
Title: Re: NEW RHD Lights
Post by: dajwid on February 20, 2011, 08:54:15 PM
Yes but with a reserve.