Club126UK

Fiat 500 Chat => Fiat 500 Chat => Topic started by: richard on December 24, 2005, 05:42:42 PM

Title: fiat 126 shocks ?
Post by: richard on December 24, 2005, 05:42:42 PM
hello there i have a fiat 126 and wondered if the front shocks were the same as the 500, as i would like to take them off the 126 and keep them as spares before i scrap the 126

anyhelp would be great

p.s its a 1982 x reg fiat 126

all the best

richard
Title: fiat 126 shocks ?
Post by: Darkhorse on December 24, 2005, 05:59:54 PM
Hi Rich,
All the suspension components are interchangeable from the aircooled vehicles (Not including the wishbones front or rear)
Give me a txt or MSN I'll always tell you whats what lol
Title: cheers darkhorse
Post by: richard on December 24, 2005, 07:50:15 PM
thanks for the info mate  :lol:

and i will msn or text you .. hehe

p.s in a few weeks you can have them wheels off it if you like?

if the council will take it without wheels?


merry christmas mate
Title: fiat 126 shocks ?
Post by: Darkhorse on December 25, 2005, 06:49:16 AM
Wicked stuff cheers Richard,

Happy crimbo mate
Title: fiat 126 shocks ?
Post by: PaulB on January 03, 2006, 06:38:46 PM
Hi Richard

I need some rear trailing arms  if your 126 is being scrapped - one of mine has snapped - are yours is good condition?

Cheers
Title: fiat 126 shocks ?
Post by: Darkhorse on January 03, 2006, 06:45:16 PM
Do you have a Bis or an aircooled?
Title: scrapped it
Post by: richard on January 03, 2006, 06:48:21 PM
and sorry paul, i have scrapped my 126 now
Title: fiat 126 shocks ?
Post by: PaulB on January 03, 2006, 07:56:53 PM
Thanks anyway Richard. What would you accept for the seats you were ebaying recently (if I can fix the suspension...).

Darkhorse -  have an aircooler. I think I could fit BIS trailing arms - which I'd not thought of before - I'd need the arms, shocks, hubs and brake pipes I think.
Title: seats
Post by: richard on January 03, 2006, 09:16:02 PM
hello mate, sorry but the seats sold for £30 the complete set , on ebay the otherday, i do have afew bits from the 126 left, email me and i maybe able to help you


i wish id have known you wanted stuff i could have save the car for a week more . noone wa sinterested in it, so i got rid of it
Title: fiat 126 shocks ?
Post by: PaulB on January 03, 2006, 11:36:28 PM
Hi richard

Oh well. I really need to get the wheels turning and suspension fixed before I spend money on luxuries like a seat.
Title: fiat 126 shocks ?
Post by: Chris Lakin on January 04, 2006, 12:28:10 AM
Hi m8, try a guy called slater.  he pops on the forum from time to time.

check out the link he posted of the bits he had for sale. Was selling suspension bits
 
http://www.fiat126.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=533

other wise try this guy, [email protected] he scraped his BIS.

regards

Chris
Title: fiat 126 shocks ?
Post by: PaulB on January 04, 2006, 06:31:15 AM
Nice one - cheers.