Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Links => Topic started by: skelz on December 27, 2010, 12:06:55 PM

Title: 126p.com
Post by: skelz on December 27, 2010, 12:06:55 PM
Interesting site,,, had to use google translator to understand but some good stu
Title: Re: 126p.com
Post by: skelz on December 28, 2010, 09:15:48 AM
here is the link
http://fiat126p.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=39%3Apolski-fiat-126p-650-ie&catid=8%3Amodele
Title: Re: 126p.com
Post by: dajwid on December 28, 2010, 02:33:25 PM
Thats a link to the 126 for disabled, made by Bosmal, I have seen a couple of these come up for sale, one was even automatic.

Title: Re: 126p.com
Post by: skelz on December 28, 2010, 03:49:56 PM
yeah thought it had some interesting info on a couple of the pages
Title: Re: 126p.com
Post by: Amateb8 on December 31, 2010, 11:20:17 AM
Is that a motorcycle accelerator handle bar?
Title: Re: 126p.com
Post by: fenix75 on January 09, 2011, 11:30:33 AM
Thats a link to the 126 for disabled, made by Bosmal, I have seen a couple of these come up for sale, one was even automatic.
I think was a mistake in the announcement, Fiat 126p was produced from the automatic.

I don't know whether it was a motorcycle gas, but how do I know that complement the information on the site

sorry for my English i use google translator

BTW In the next week Iill add article about ripairing fuel pump  (ni the page fiat126p.com)
Title: Re: 126p.com
Post by: goombas on January 13, 2011, 09:01:03 PM
"I" (in the 650 EI) badge was for disabled (inwalidzki). the set could be uninstaled and instaeld in another 126. my friends father had one of these, but i never seen an automatic (if your talking about gearbox?)