Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Draigflag on December 17, 2010, 08:46:53 PM

Title: Mudflap please
Post by: Draigflag on December 17, 2010, 08:46:53 PM
My front drivers side mudflap is missing, anybody got one that matches laying around in a box of spares anywhere? Not sure if they are genuine 126 flaps or just universal ones, I've attached a pics to show you what i mean!

Thanks  :)
Title: Re: Mudflap please
Post by: Amateb8 on December 17, 2010, 09:42:52 PM
She is an absolute beauty!! I love your HD video of the car!!
Title: Re: Mudflap please
Post by: Draigflag on December 17, 2010, 10:24:19 PM
She is an absolute beauty!! I love your HD video of the car!!

Thanks! Can't wait to actually use her next year, done about 5 miles in 6 months...

I'm going to have her professionally buffed as well, if she came up this well after a quick polish, can't wait to see how she would look with a good seeing to!

Any ideas about the mudflaps? Are they 126 ones or just some tacky universal ones?
Title: Re: Mudflap please
Post by: Amateb8 on December 17, 2010, 10:32:51 PM
Sorry, I was enamoured by your car. 126skfan have some for Euro 4.5 but not sure whether they are universal fit ones.

http://www.126fan.sk/eshop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=10_13&zenid=fb0eea1dcc5241dfe7f69664686e486e
Title: Re: Mudflap please
Post by: Draigflag on December 17, 2010, 10:41:59 PM
Thanks, they look different to mine though. Will keep my eyes peeled for a match [-/
Title: Re: Mudflap please
Post by: Amateb8 on December 17, 2010, 11:41:50 PM
Here is another one. Different from yours.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mudflaps-Fiat-Universal-Fit-with-clamps-Mud-Flaps-2_W0QQitemZ270498335343QQcategoryZ10382QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m8QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DMW%26its%3DC%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5722736305719767193
Title: Re: Mudflap please
Post by: dajwid on December 18, 2010, 08:08:05 AM
 :D :D :D Have a look at these  :D :D :D ;)

But only of you have won the lottery, is the seller joking?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLASSIC-FIAT-500-MUD-FLAPS-NOS-RARE-FIAT-500-/260708664745?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cb37285a9#ht_5104wt_1026