Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: gsxr126 on December 08, 2010, 11:08:10 AM

Title: This bloke is stuck in 1991
Post by: gsxr126 on December 08, 2010, 11:08:10 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Fiat-NIKI-1991-/390267980810?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5addc8cc0a

"Step right up and grab yourselves a bargain. Discounted a whole $90 off the recommended retail price."


Title: Re: This bloke is stuck in 1991
Post by: GTMaster on December 08, 2010, 07:28:42 PM
I have an old Motor magazine from 1993 and in it the FSM  Niki cost $6,990 (it was the cheapest new car :P)
Title: Re: This bloke is stuck in 1991
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on December 08, 2010, 08:09:53 PM
The first brand new car I ever bought was a 126 Bis for my wife & I think it was about £3,000 with a radio & sunroof fitted as extra. The garage where I bought the car also were a Maserati agent. When I was in the showroom sorting out the deal with the salesman he took a call from a guy who was ordering a Maserati . He took notes about the extras the guy wanted and told him that it would be about £3,500 on top of the sales price , more than my new Bis  :oops: