Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: bath126p on November 25, 2010, 12:12:32 AM
-
Hi Guys
Urgently need some pre-86 type a/c exhaust brackets, or a post 86 round type exhuast (one or the other) for my a/c 126.
If anyone has these parts and happens to be within a reasonable detour of my journey from Bath to Suffolk, please let me know!
I know these parts can be bought online but I need to fix my Fiat by the weekend. Hope someone can help!
(i hope the earlier type exhaust will fit in place of the rounder one ok?)
-
If you are travelling up the M4 then onto the M25 you will pass quite close (about 6 miles) of my place near junction 18. I probably have some good useable ones. When are you travelling [-/
-
That would be fantastic! Truly fantastic! :D
If its Amersham area that's spot on! Travelling up this evening, coming back on Sun morning, but could feasibly make it over on Friday too. I sometimes go through Beaconsfield etc to avoid the M25.
I actually need one bottom piece and two top pieces, if that makes sense!
-
Sorry, just saw Chesham... but that's no problem either...
Just wanted to avoid driving round to Croydon...
-
Amersham is a mile up the hill , if you PM me a telephone humber I will give you a ring [-/
-
PM sent!
-
Just to say a big thanks to Rusty for finding me some brackets. The car is now fixed and has made its way from Bath to Manchester with no issues [-/
Using a pre-86 exhaust with the older brackets has made me realise just how crap the later exhausts and aftermarket brackets are. Oh well, sometimes you have to go back to go forward!