Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: f40fanatic on November 24, 2010, 09:57:13 PM
-
hey!
i need a exhaust for my little bis, i would like a sporty loud one but all the ones i find on the internet are for the aircooled?? anyone have any ideas?????
Dave. :)
-
Sorry mate but they don't make sporty ones for the Bis :( The Germans did some a while back but it's finding them.
-
Custom made I'm afraid. one more bonus of an aircooled ;D
-
maybe this can be adapted
http://www.fiat500sport.com/exhaust-system/500-giardiniera-high-efficiency-muffler-0236.html
-
looks like phoning around for a normal one then!
thanks guys!
-
Hi f40fanatic, are you still after an exhaust for your Bis?
-
yes i am stobart, rather urgently actually, i found one on ebay but i was gonna see if i could get a second hand one for cheaper :)
-
Well I have 1 in good condition for sale, I was going to put it on Ebay?
The only one on ebay I can see suitable for your Bis is £95, but for £100 you can have my second hand exhaust box(only 2 years old and covered 2000 miles), a good working alternator(marelli type), a starter motor for refurb(zelmot type) and other bits and pieces(switches/jack/relays).
-
all i need is the exhaust, i didnt want to spend loads of money on one.
-
how much are you willing to part with for the exhaust? will you be collecting or arranging a courier?