Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: ciaoflyer on November 19, 2010, 05:38:40 PM

Title: Bis light switch!
Post by: ciaoflyer on November 19, 2010, 05:38:40 PM
Need a Bis light switch off the main dash as mine is dodgy!

Anyone help?
Title: Re: Bis light switch!
Post by: dajwid on November 19, 2010, 06:13:32 PM
Whats it look like?
Title: Re: Bis light switch!
Post by: ciaoflyer on November 19, 2010, 06:49:11 PM
http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/m/mCAlayqOqG1MgszrWsRzt5w/140.jpg

sorry it is so small!
Title: Re: Bis light switch!
Post by: Darrell on November 20, 2010, 10:04:53 PM
I have a whole lot of BIS bits I'll bring to the next meet.

Included I think there is a complete speedo unit with switches.
It's yours if you want to give it a try.

It'll be a free for all boot sale  [-/
Title: Re: Bis light switch!
Post by: ciaoflyer on November 21, 2010, 10:41:17 AM
 [-/