Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Aaron on November 05, 2010, 04:45:56 AM

Title: Another for GSXR126's collection?
Post by: Aaron on November 05, 2010, 04:45:56 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/1991-fiat-niki-/120641097093?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c16c50d85

Go on! You know 8 is nowhere near enough! :P
Title: Re: Another for GSXR126's collection?
Post by: gsxr126 on November 05, 2010, 12:06:33 PM
I know, I know - was actually watching it on ebay. Theres been about 4 or 5 that i have looked at buying in the last month but havent done so :( The main reason is that ive got no undercover home for anymore and would hate to see them turn to rust :o

I will have a solution in the near future so i can buy to my hearts content, buying a 448sqm factory unit so hopefully can dedicate some room for the cars. [-/ especially the project ones which atm i have three of.

Also looking at a 2002 Jaguar XKR on the weekend. Its going for only 25K so if all is good i'll jump on it.

But guaranteed i will be boosting my 126/niki collection as soon as convenient. I have some crazy business plans based on these cars, just gotta make them reality. And yes i am a nutcase

Title: Re: Another for GSXR126's collection?
Post by: Darrell on November 05, 2010, 01:15:25 PM
You'll fit in well then GSX  :P