Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Jon_126 on October 28, 2010, 03:27:38 PM
-
Hi guys,
I am fairly desperate need of seats in a 126 or even good fitting seat covers. Mine are badly stained and the drivers seat torn.
Please let me know what you have got.
Regards,
Jon
01722 321833
-
Hi Jon, there are plenty universal seat covers on Ebay From 20 quid upwards but these look special :P
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-500-seat-covers-F-L-R-BICOLOR-/200534798452?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eb0ce3074
-
The universal seat covers are going to be huge though. I phoned one person up and he said they would fit anything from a Mondeo to a 126. Obviously that is rubbish, they would be so so baggy on a Fiat seat.
Are Fiat 500 seats exactly the same fitament?
-
Look-up ricambifiat500 and speak to Chet, they have new seat covers for the original Fiat 500.
Apparently the 126 seats had more padding but it has been done that 500 covers have been put onto 126 seats.
Other than that you'll be looking at a custom re-fit through a trimmer.
-
Fiat 500 & 126 seats are interchangeable & there are a number of variations in the frames. As Darrell said the foam padding is thicker on the 126 seats. My current drivers seat is all 126 but with a 500 cover fitted [-/
-
If I scrap my 126, ill have a complete interior to sell. It's the standard trim circa 1986.
-
I have a 1989 cloth passanger side seat thats no longer needed.