Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Amateb8 on October 26, 2010, 10:01:47 PM
-
Check this out. Reminds me of what Smallcox did with his now amazing 126.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-124-126-127-ELEC-SUPERCHARGER-AIR-INDUCTION-KIT-/150501144201?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item230a913689
-
Electric so needs no exhaust mods :oops:
You going for it Amateb8?
-
Hold on while I find one of the million or so threads on FiatForum that go some way to explaining just how much crap these are ;)
Edit: http://www.fiatforum.com/auction-watch/243872-vortex-supercharger.html
-
Eklipze [-/
-
I just thought what Smallcox did to his 126 was an engineering feat. I was wondering whether there was a "bolt-on" kit available out there similar to his set up. I think Smallcox could potentially make a lot of money out of his mini turbo if he devices and sell a 126 kit version. Eklipze3k, now that you mentioned it, I remember seeing a thread on this in the Fiat Forum - many thanks!
-
this is just a fan that is meant to draw in a better airflow that sits behind the filter, my wife could suck harder!
-
this is just a fan that is meant to draw in a better airflow that sits behind the filter, my wife could suck harder!
;D ;D ;D ;D
-
Check this out. Reminds me of what Smallcox did with his now amazing 126
You have got to get a bit of perspective in here, what has been achieved with the "smallcoxmobile", I think will remain unsurpassed in terms of 126 engine history not to mention the other stuff the wee laddie has done with the car over a period of about 20 years. Also from what I hear the plans for future mods / upgrades are in the air so it is a case of catch me if you can in more ways than one.
You just cannot compare a bolt on "hair dryer" :oops: