Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Darrell on October 26, 2010, 01:57:30 PM

Title: how is this for an engine for a 126 :)
Post by: Darrell on October 26, 2010, 01:57:30 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PORSCHE-BOXSTER-S-2-7s-ENGINE-AND-TRANSMISSION-LOOM-/160496388688?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item255e548a50
Title: Re: how is this for an engine for a 126 :)
Post by: 1973/126 on October 26, 2010, 06:48:54 PM
 Noooooooooooooo. It`s not air cooled. I think this one would be more suitable ;) Check out the size of the air filter housing...
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um5VhnQetnw&feature=related
Title: Re: how is this for an engine for a 126 :)
Post by: Darrell on October 26, 2010, 10:19:41 PM
I like it! Let's do it :P
Title: Re: how is this for an engine for a 126 :)
Post by: gsxr126 on October 27, 2010, 07:47:50 AM
Yeah lets see a british hypo 126 [-/
I've decided my build is taking too long and was planning a complete thread once it was finished. But I'll soon post a thread with the progress so far. Watch this space.......