Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: hotdeffender on September 01, 2010, 09:45:12 PM

Title: I need a 650 aircooled engine complete with all ancillarys.
Post by: hotdeffender on September 01, 2010, 09:45:12 PM
Would take a complete car, doesnt matter about the condition of the car as long as the engine runs perfectly.

Cheers
Title: Re: I need a 650 aircooled engine complete with all ancillarys.
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on September 01, 2010, 10:12:28 PM
You can get a complete recon engine from eBay for £1250  [-/
Title: Re: I need a 650 aircooled engine complete with all ancillarys.
Post by: hotdeffender on September 01, 2010, 10:15:36 PM
lol. I could, but thats an expensive engine for a £500 car!
Title: Re: I need a 650 aircooled engine complete with all ancillarys.
Post by: bis13 on September 02, 2010, 06:56:07 PM
a man with sense!
Title: Re: I need a 650 aircooled engine complete with all ancillarys.
Post by: dajwid on September 02, 2010, 07:44:02 PM
I am sure someone has an engine if not,  ask Jan intheuk I am sure he get you an engine from Poland cheap.
Title: Re: I need a 650 aircooled engine complete with all ancillarys.
Post by: hotdeffender on October 10, 2010, 10:52:17 PM
Cheers. I got my engine running ok, it was just missing a few ancillarys. I found some twit had cut off the driveshafts and the gearbox was nackered. Bought a spare car with all the bits for 315.