Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: phreak97 on August 24, 2010, 01:45:04 PM

Title: Wanted: Electronic Ignition
Post by: phreak97 on August 24, 2010, 01:45:04 PM
Hey all,
I'm looking to do away with my points:)
I"m after an electronic ignition kit, preferably just a module that screws on instead of the points, but I dont know if these exist for a 126.

I'm not fussed about an electronic advance, I'd rather keep the price down any way I can, I'm just sick of worrying about point gaps and timing floating away.

Regards,
James
Title: Re: Wanted: Electronic Ignition
Post by: skelz on October 21, 2010, 09:55:05 PM
i find these guys... is this what your looking for ? http://www.123ignition.com.au/fiat.html
Title: Re: Wanted: Electronic Ignition
Post by: phreak97 on October 22, 2010, 03:46:54 AM
thats even more advanced than I really need,
I'm after a kit like this but for a 2 cylinder dizzy, I dont care if I have to modify it a little
http://minisport.com.au/prod1595.htm

I'm aiming at less than $100 all inclusive