Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Jan-in-UK on August 13, 2010, 05:42:35 PM

Title: Amazing!!! :) have a look, military version of 126!!!
Post by: Jan-in-UK on August 13, 2010, 05:42:35 PM
I found this by accident. No, I am not going to bring it (if someone would ask this question :) )
I thought I will die laughing!!!! I have to admit - even me, I didn't se something like it so far :) :) :) :) :)
Great job and it does really go on the water!!!!!!  [-/
Amazing idea and if only weather would be better here.....
http://otomoto.pl/inny-amfibia-8x8-T1614114.html
Title: Re: Amazing!!! :) have a look, military version of 126!!!
Post by: bis13 on August 14, 2010, 03:38:43 PM
do not tell me for one minute that the 652 powered eight wheels!! that has to be a mock up fantasy build!
Title: Re: Amazing!!! :) have a look, military version of 126!!!
Post by: Jan-in-UK on August 15, 2010, 10:04:54 PM
Have no clue, emailed the guy just as i am curious and i am awaiting replay!
Title: Re: Amazing!!! :) have a look, military version of 126!!!
Post by: Dr.Faustus on September 07, 2010, 12:02:47 PM
it's not fantasy guys  [-/ FSM made an amphibius evolution of 126  8) But I don't know fi it works well