Club126UK

Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Meetings & Events => Topic started by: Rusty's Uncle on August 03, 2010, 10:43:35 PM

Title: Classics on the Green
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on August 03, 2010, 10:43:35 PM
Google it  [-/ Classics on the Green tomorrow mid day til late . Croxley Green , Herts . Biggest classic car mid week meet in the UK & all free  :D
Title: Re: Classics on the Green
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on August 03, 2010, 11:23:03 PM
Great for those who are retired  [-/
Title: Re: Classics on the Green
Post by: Jan-in-UK on August 04, 2010, 01:47:33 PM
I read "great for those who are retarded" and i started to think what is the problem between Rusty's and Michael :) :) :) :) :)
Well, I should use these glasses I was given by my doctor but I am too lazy... hihih
Title: Re: Classics on the Green
Post by: Darrell on August 04, 2010, 01:55:54 PM
We'll have to see these new glasses! Coming to Retro rides Jan?