Club126UK

Members Misc => General Chatty Stuff => Topic started by: Jan-in-UK on June 25, 2010, 11:39:50 PM

Title: Colour codes for rally one
Post by: Jan-in-UK on June 25, 2010, 11:39:50 PM
As for my 1.2mpi - white doesn't look good but it is lovely base to start.
First picture is done now, all the colour one is my (poor) job to give you an idea, WHICH ONE IS THE BEST SCHEME???
What do you think? Maybe you got some pictures of rally painting? I need someting simple I can do by myslef....
Title: Re: Colour codes for rally one
Post by: Jan-in-UK on June 25, 2010, 11:40:15 PM
more
Title: Re: Colour codes for rally one
Post by: stuey on June 26, 2010, 06:30:38 AM
not a 126 but the similar shape meansl this has win all over it!- ;D

(http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/6258/hesbergeriiisc1.jpg)
Title: Re: Colour codes for rally one
Post by: Jan-in-UK on June 26, 2010, 06:10:37 PM
This I would have to do a year :D
But I have to admitt my poor examples are only idea of colour scheme. There will be much more to go.
Title: Re: Colour codes for rally one
Post by: GTMaster on June 26, 2010, 06:49:23 PM
Racing colours always look good :)

How about keeping it white and just painting the roof and wheels red?
Title: Re: Colour codes for rally one
Post by: Jan-in-UK on June 26, 2010, 10:27:21 PM
Will think about paint. Just arrived :D seriously quick s**t, shoots off like crazy :)
From tomorrow I will be cracking on two of them - one possibly will have to be sold as no space and need for two toys :(
Well, will start with replacing gearbox with new one as current one is slightly grinded already :) plus service on engine and bleeding brakes.
Then will try to tide up few small details and within 2 weeks it suppose to be rady for a track!!
Title: Re: Colour codes for rally one
Post by: Scratchski on July 29, 2010, 02:29:45 AM
Isn't that the one you had on ebay a while ago? surprised it didn't go brave and quick, would love to have that 1 myself :) not enough dough tho. I'd go for a black/white combo, black wheel spokes with white rim, and so on, something understated  ;)